IQAC is the Heart and Soul of the Institution with a Quest to Access Excellence.
IQAC is functioning for the institution, for the students and by the Teachers
IQAC has the Power to lift up the institution into the world of Excellence
also devoted its Right Action on the basis of true Knowledge leading into Divinity.
" समस्ता: लोका: सुखिनो भवन्तु "
May all be Prosperous and Happy!
May all be from illness!
May all see what is spiritually up lifting!
May no one suffer!
IQAC plays a vital role in the qualitative enhancement of Higher Education Institutions. Its role always changes in accordance with the changing scenario of Higher Education. Our IQAC was established in the academic session 2004 after the maiden assessment and accreditation process by NAAC, Bangalore. The institution was accredited and assessed with ‘B’ Grade by NAAC in the 2nd Cycle in 2014.
The IQAC has been functioning as the Heart and Soul of the Academic, Administrative & Financial activities of the institution. IQAC has been playing as the Vanguard for gearing up all types of qualitative enhancements in the focal affairs of the institution.
• To generate a system in the institution for the conscious, consistent & catalytic action to improve the Academic, Administrative & Financial performance in robust and transparent way
• To develop innovations for the overall smooth functioning of the institution as per the qualitative requirements
• To ensure timely intervention and correction in the smooth functioning of Academic, Administrative & Financial Tasks of the institution
• To ensure timely Academic Planning & Curriculum delivery
• To promote Research Culture & extension of Institutional Social Responsibility (ISR)
• To monitor the assimilation & dissimilation of knowledge in the institution
• To cater the needs of the education to slow learners & advanced learners
• Development & application with utmost transparency in quality parameters for various Academic, Administrative & Financial activities of the institution
• To create and provide facilities for learner-centric method of Teaching, Learning & Evaluation
• To augment the IT-infrastructure for the qualitative outcomes of the institution
• To promote the role of parents in the process of Teaching-Learning & also in the qualitative functioning of the institution
• To organize intra-institutional Workshops, Seminars etc. for the improvement of the institution
• To keep all the documents in retrievable electronic formats through Management Information System (MIS)
• To take feedback from the stakeholders from time to time and analyze them and submit them to the Statutory Body for appropriate action
• To audit the Academic Performance of the institution on the basis of Departmental Analysis Reports of the University Examinations
• To monitor Finance Management through Internal Finance Monitoring Committee (IFMC) transparently and also submit the Reports to the College Development Committee (CDC) for the approval
• To identify the requirements of various Departments and fulfill the demands through Purchase Committee
• To Update the Library with Integrated Library Management System (ILMS)
• To Update the E-Governance System as per the demands of the time
• To act as Nodal Agency of the institution and Coordinator of the IQAC as Nodal Officer for coordinating all qualitative enhancements of the institution
• To prepare Annual Quality Assurance Reports and place them for the approval of the Statutory Body, College Development Committee (CDC) and submit the Reports to NAAC regularly
• To ensure the functioning of the IQAC as a continuous process and keep the functioning very vibrantly throughout institutional life.
• Successful implementation of decentralization & participative management system
• Vibrant democratic functioning of the IQAC for the quality improvements
• Well documentation of the activities of the institution in retrievable electronic format
• Excellent Coordination of various committees of the IQAC
• Supportive and participative mechanism helps the Coordinator of the IQAC to play the major role in the qualitative functioning of the institution with a free mind and do the leadership with innovation and creativity.
|The Committee structure is as per UGC guidelines (2007)
|1. Dr. S. D. Patankar
|2. Prof. S. P. Nakade
|3. Dr. P. S. Dange
|4. Dr. D. U. Kakade
|5. Dr. S.P. Zambre
|6. Dr. B. M. Rathod
|7. Dr. A. M. Chandel
||Director Physical Education
|8. Shri. J. B. Pachole
|9. Dr. W. R. Bhandarkar
|10. Shri. Badriprasadji Jaiswal
|11. Dr. Prakash Halami
||Scientist, CFTRI, Mysore
||External Expert (Science)
|12. Mr. Anand M. Chandak
||C.A., Murli Agro Industries Nagpur
||External Expert (Industry)
|13. Elected Students Council Member
||Secretary will be the
|14. Shri. Radheshyam Bhendarkar President PTA
|15. Dr. ShriramGahane darsh College,Wadsa
||Associate Professor in English